The Hollow Tree
Welcome!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

The Hollow Tree
Welcome!
The Hollow Tree
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

We desperately need guys. Seriously.

Go down

We desperately need guys. Seriously.  Empty We desperately need guys. Seriously.

Post by Her Majesty the Cat Sun Jul 29, 2012 10:29 pm

Okay, so, I know this is a fairy website, but we have literally no male characters at all. AT ALL. That's not good. While I know I'm not helping by creating all female characters myself, I promise you it is for your own good, because I can never roleplay guys... they just don't turn out well. I don't know why. Anyway, enough with my excuses, because this clearly worked so well last time, (yeah, right) and I'm a little bit desperate, male characters can be other species of creatures. There are still no vampires, ever, or werewolves, because I mean like magic and whatnot, but maybe warlocks or mermen or ghosts or spirits or wingless fairies or something. So... I'd appreciate if my few members mentioned this site to any people they know who would be willing to RP a guy... or anyone, actually. This isn't the most active site in the world, after all. xD

I am also going to be figuring out quests. Right now. Literally.

BYEE!!!! <3
Her Majesty the Cat
Her Majesty the Cat
Admin

https://thehollowtree.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum