The Hollow Tree
Welcome!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

The Hollow Tree
Welcome!
The Hollow Tree
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Advertising and Affiliates

Go down

Advertising and Affiliates Empty Advertising and Affiliates

Post by Her Majesty the Cat Wed Jul 18, 2012 10:05 pm

ADVERTISING

If you would like to advertise your own site, you may do that here. Other than in chat or PM, please do not clutter the site with other ads for your website if unnecessary. To advertise here, simply fill out the form below and post here! Smile

THT Username:
Username on Website:
Website Title:
Creator/Owner/Admin of Website: (If this is your website, just say 'me', but if not, put the owner's username as it is on their website.)
Website URL:
Brief Website Description:

AFFILIATION:

I'm pretty sure affiliates are sites that both have a link to each-other and maybe collaborate or something. This also goes for sister sites. Brother sites? I don't know. I also think it would be cool to have like a character from one site RP on another site if the topics were compatible but not have their charrie sheet here and then go back to their own site, or something. NOTE: I am looking for affiliate sites as of now because when I start up questing, I want to make it interesting, which could involve going to other websites or having characters from other websites come here or whatever, or just normal affiliates with no crossovers or anything. Razz You must own/run a site to ask to become affiliates. If you would like to become affiliates with this site, please fill out the following form below and post it in this topic:

THT Username:
Username on Website:
Website Title:
Website URL:
RP Level Requirements: (Is this a literate RP for only advanced roleplayers, is it in the middle, or is it a chat-speak RP?)
Brief Website Description: (This is how the website will be described in the affiliates list. It can just be 'A Hunger Games Roleplay Forum with RP in the districts and the Games,' for example, or it can be long and detailed, but I might shorten it. Razz)

OUR AFFILIATES

1. THT Literate- Our WIP sister site where users from here can share stories and randomness and I'm not really sure what yet. xD Anyway, the name is a link.

2. Er... coming soon?

3. I just like the number 3 and felt the need to add it. ^^
Her Majesty the Cat
Her Majesty the Cat
Admin

https://thehollowtree.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum