The Hollow Tree
Welcome!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

The Hollow Tree
Welcome!
The Hollow Tree
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Island of Pip's Castaway's

2 posters

Go down

The Island of Pip's Castaway's Empty The Island of Pip's Castaway's

Post by Piplope Sun Jun 24, 2012 3:30 pm

WELCOME
You have just become shipwrecked, hm? Well, don't worry! You aren't the first!

Castaway's
Pandora; Shadow
Sahara; Fire (WIP)

template:

Last edited by Piplope on Tue Aug 14, 2012 9:02 pm; edited 3 times in total
Piplope
Piplope

Back to top Go down

The Island of Pip's Castaway's Empty Re: The Island of Pip's Castaway's

The Island of Pip's Castaway's SilverFairy

Basic
XXX The little things count the most XXX
Name
"What's in a name?"
Pandora Maria Flyn

Fourteen

Female

Species
"Grey... but does it really matter?"
Grey Fairy

Element
"Shadow...I suppose..."
Shadow/Darkness

History
XXX You can't change the past XXX
Family
"I've left my family. We tend to do that."
Helen- is Pandora's mother. She tried to raise Pandora well, but Pandora felt fairly neglected growing up.
Ajaa- is Pandora's father. He wasn't around much when Pandora was younger, so she never got the connection with him.
Echo- is Pandora's sister. When she was younger, Pandora often fought with her sister. But she now realizes that they fought for stupid reasons.
Ellon- is Pandora's older brother. There is a big age difference between him and her. She didn't even know she had a brother until he came home one day after having spent several years in solitude.

History
"It's nothing special, just like any other fairy's."
Pandora has lived a small, boring, dull life compared to others. While when she was younger, Pandora was a happy fairy. She enjoyed flitting around The Tree with her sister. As the two got older, though, Pandora realized that the world was full of troubles, and that her life was worthless compared to others. She became depressed, like most Grim fairies. She began fighting with her sister, who didn't realize what was going on.
Then, Pandora left her home, like so many other fairies of her kind. She couldn't stand her mother and father and sister not understanding what she was going through. Pandora felt like no one knew. So, she spent quite a short in solitude, a little bit away from The Tree. She came back two months later, and found out she had a brother, who had come back when she left.

Lifestyle
"I'm like everyone else."
Pandora is a lot like other Grey Fairies. She doesn't really do much, except wait for her eighteenth birthday. She thinks a lot, making her very smart. She wonders about the world, but tends to think more about all the bad things in it, and how it needs to change. But, Pandora doesn't plan on changing anything anytime soon.

Personality
XXX Deeper into your life XXX
Personality
"A personality... you really know what kind of person you are with the way you act under stress."
Like most Grey Fairies, Pandora is a loner. She doesn't like being around other people, because they often annoy her, and then she becomes mad. Instead, she enjoys the company of herself, where she can freely think. She enjoys thinking, about anything. From the entire universe or to the smallest ant.
Pandora is very depressed about lots of things, and some she doesn't even know why, but she is. Over the slightest matter, Pandora looks down on it, and doesn't like the idea.
Pandora tends to hang out in the shadows, her element of power. She enjoys simply fooling around with the shadows, making little figures and little balls to toss from hand to hand.
Despite the fact that Pandora seems a little cold-hearted, she has a soft spot for animals and insects. When she was little, she had a pet ant. She took very good care of it, and wouldn't let her sister play with it at all in fear that she would hurt it. Pandora would walk her ant, and feed it little bits of sugar.
Because Pandora stays by herself, she is a big reader, which means she's very smart. Pandora has even claimed (several times) that she would like nothing more then to sit around all day and read.

Personality Flaw
"I don't always see eye-to-eye with other people."
Other then being very depressed, Pandora also holds grudges against people, like her brother. She doesn't like the fact that he was in solitude for half of her life.

Physical Appearance
"Lets just say that I stand out in all of the school portraits."
Unlike most Grey Fairy's, Pandora has long pale orange hair. It's naturally curly, and Pandora enjoys decorating it with small, dull blue and pink flowers. Pandora's face, like most fairies, has small features. Her eyes are like pebbles, round at the middle and pointed at the edges. Her eye color is a dark grey. Pandora's nose is small, and she calls it her 'button nose' even though it resembles nothing of a button, but more of a pig nose. Her lips are a neutral color of pink, and are shaped like an arrow.
Pandora is eleven centimeters. Her body features are small, and thin. If Pandora really felt like it, she could fly very nimbly, and quickly, but she is slow instead, and doesn't fly fast unless absolutely necessary.
Pandora has delicate wings that are normally drooping when she isn't flying. They are a murky color or gray, and appear to be ripped.

Physical Flaw
"I don't like the sun."
Pandora has extremely pale skin, and if she stays in the sun for to long, she gets really bad sunburn.

Talents
"I'm not very good at anything."
Pandora is good at making objects out of the shadows around her. While she can't make shadows, she still enjoys them. She is an excellent reader, and can read quite fast for her age, and can often be found at the library. Surprisingly enough, Pandora has a beautiful voice. She doesn't spend much of her time singing, unless she is alone (which is a lot of the time) and with an animal.

Pandora's posting code:

Last edited by Piplope on Mon Jun 25, 2012 10:14 pm; edited 1 time in total
Piplope
Piplope

Back to top Go down

Character 2
Piplope
Piplope

Back to top Go down

Character 3
Piplope
Piplope

Back to top Go down

Post by Piplope Sun Jun 24, 2012 3:31 pm

Character 4
Piplope
Piplope

Back to top Go down

Character 5
Piplope
Piplope

Back to top Go down

The Island of Pip's Castaway's FireFairy

Basic
Name
"Sahara, like the desert."
Sahara Ann Mclee

Fifteen

Female

Species
"I'm a sprite, so if you challenge me to a race then I'll win."
Sprite

Element
"Well, let's see..."
Fire

History
Family
"Just me."
Kara Mclee - is Sahara's mother. While Kara tried to make Sahara a little bit more mature, and make better decisions then she did, the two, instead, bonded by fooling around most of the time.
Keith Mclee - is Sahara's father. The two enjoyed pulling pranks and little jokes on other people.

History
"Well, when I was a baby, my parents thought that I was gonna die..."
When Sahara was first born, she wouldn't cry, and it scared her parents quite a bit. Then, she soon fell ill, and did nothing but sleep most of the day. Her skin turned very pail, and she lost her appetite. Eventually, her mother flew her off to a doctor. There, Sahara was left under the doctors care.
Finally, her family was given a brake. Sahara's illness fell, and her fever broke. After that big scare they had with Sahara, the family decided to not take another risk like that, and they would have no more children after her.

Lifestyle
"I've got lot's of friends."
Sahara is moving constantly. From the time she wakes up to the time she falls asleep. She flies around with her friends, only taking breaks when necessary. She's more of a tomboy, and doesn't mind getting down in the dirt.

Other Relationships
"My best friend"
Melina Treck (NPC) is Sahara's best friend.

Personality
Personality

Personality Flaw

Physical Appearance

Physical Flaw

Talents & Skills

Last edited by Piplope on Wed Aug 15, 2012 2:58 pm; edited 13 times in total
Piplope
Piplope

Back to top Go down

Inactive
Piplope
Piplope

Back to top Go down

Dead
Piplope
Piplope

Back to top Go down

Post by Piplope Mon Jun 25, 2012 10:00 pm

Pandora Flyn is completed, and needs acceptance!
Piplope
Piplope

Back to top Go down

Post by Her Majesty the Cat Mon Jun 25, 2012 10:05 pm

Accepted!
Her Majesty the Cat
Her Majesty the Cat
Admin

https://thehollowtree.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down