The Hollow Tree
Welcome!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

The Hollow Tree
Welcome!
The Hollow Tree
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

IT'S QUESTING TIME, Y'ALL!!! :D

Go down

IT'S QUESTING TIME, Y'ALL!!! :D Empty IT'S QUESTING TIME, Y'ALL!!! :D

Post by Her Majesty the Cat Wed Aug 08, 2012 3:05 pm

So, I honestly remember posting this before, but it disappeared. D: I spent a lot of time on it, too. *sigh* Oh well.

Basically, quests are up and running! The description of the first quest will be posted soon. Each quest has a quest leader who is in possession of the map. I go into more detail about the map in the quest forum, which is there, but you can't see it yet! Razz Anyway, so, I will pick the quest leader randomly out of all the characters. If your character is not the quest leader, you may have one and only one character of yours volunteer to take part in the quest. For this first quest, everyone who volunteers will be accepted because we have very few members. Hopefully, later on, the site will grow, and I will pick randomly out of the characters that volunteered, depending on how many people the quest needs. I will post the announcement of the members of the quest after this.

Once on the quest, you must reply to the topic entitled something like 'Start Here', which is still positioned at the Hollow Tree. Any character can post in this particular topic for the duration of the goodbyes. Once every quest member has replied to roll-call, they may advance to the First Location. To move on to each subsequent location, you need to complete the objective of the location. Usually, this will be revealed to you, but sometimes you will have to try everything and find out for yourself. The objective might be to acquire an item, or it might be to help someone there, or it could just be to get through the location. I will let you know when you are close to finishing and when you have finished, so please don't bombard me with 'CAN WE MOVE ON YET?' and whatnot, okay? Razz If I've been inactive for a while or unclear and you can't think of anything you may politely ask me if you guys can move on, sure. But not every five minutes, guys. I mean, come on! Just be reasonable, okay? ^^

Now, the important stuff: RPing in the quests! Very Happy

I will make the topic y'all need to reply to. Please do not make your own separate topics in the same location unless you separate from the group, okay? Razz Once each member of the quest has replied to the topic ONCE, I will post as whatever NPC there is or the landscape itself, and then you may all post freely. You don't have to wait for everyone to post once, but just be considerate of each-other, Smile If I deem it necessary for me to post something outside of whatever character I have on the quest, I will. For the beginning of the quest, I will probably post more.

There will also be a plot going on in the districts during the quest! Smile Each quest will be accompanied with a plot back home that is probably relevant to the purpose of the quest itself. Probably. xD Therefore, this will be posted in the same place as the description of the actual quest. ^^

Your character will not die, lose their wings, upgrade their wings, or get turned evil on the quest unless you want them to. However, they might be taken by and NPC or trapped somewhere for a while. If you don't want then to ever make it back home, you may say so and I will arrange something.

When will quests start? Soon. I've made all the forums except for the quest description (though they are hidden as of now) and know what the purpose/plot will be. I've even made a really crappy map just for visual aid. xD SO PREPARE YOURSELVES AND ENJOY! Very Happy You can start volunteering characters TODAY!!! YAY! Very Happy
Her Majesty the Cat
Her Majesty the Cat
Admin

https://thehollowtree.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum