The Hollow Tree
Welcome!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

The Hollow Tree
Welcome!
The Hollow Tree
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

IMPORTANT NOTICE!!! PLEASE READ! (7.17.2012)

Go down

IMPORTANT NOTICE!!! PLEASE READ! (7.17.2012) Empty IMPORTANT NOTICE!!! PLEASE READ! (7.17.2012)

Post by Her Majesty the Cat Tue Jul 17, 2012 6:17 pm

IMPORTANT ANNOUNCEMENT

Dear Guest and all users here on THT,

It has come to my attention that this site is becoming inactive. I realize there needs to be something to do or something to bring people here. We also have a lack of members and should probably advertise or something, but whatever. Therefore, I have come to the conclusion that this site is boring. It needs to be interesting. I have decided to give users more freedom character-wise because sometimes a new character can spruce up intrest in an old site. I have also decided to give the users something to do. Razz If this fails, well, at least we went out with a bang and got to enjoy more freedom for the little time this site had, but I do hope it works. Very Happy

I have now granted permission to all users who already have one fairy character to create a character who is a mermaid. I will be open to suggestions for other mythical creatures, but they would have to live in the tree or pond and
no vampires/werewolves/etc. Ever.

BUT THAT IS NOT ALL.

I will also be opening character slots up to 10 characters for members who have been here and/or been involved with the site for at least a week. Smile YAAAY! 3 of these charries may be mermaids, as I would still like to focus on fairies. I will make an extra forum in each section for mermaids if the one in water becomes boring. Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy

BUT WAIT, THERE'S MORE!

I am going to be figuring out some way to involve the aforementioned 'quests' into this site. I am not quite sure what they are yet, but they are probably going to entail going on a journey away from the Hollow Tree and meeting new people and going to new magical places and whatnot. Smile This may also add other types of mythical creatures temporarily to the site as playable characters, but only when they are in that creature's respective land. Also, for those not involved with the quest, there will be a new plot-twist back at the tree that is kind of obvious but better than nothing that I have planned. If you have any ideas regarding quests or other creatures or lands or whatever, feel free to message me! Very Happy

So, just as a recap:
-Mermaids available to users with at least on fairy character. Very Happy
-If you have been here for at least a week, you now have access to 10 characters slots in all, only three of which may be mermaid characters. Very Happy
-I'm going to try an make this site interesting with quests and plot-twists. Quests may have new lands or creatures, so keep a close eye on this forum for a little while to get involved in a quest! Very Happy

Love you all!
~Her Majesty the Cat
Her Majesty the Cat
Her Majesty the Cat
Admin

https://thehollowtree.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down