The Hollow Tree
Welcome!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

The Hollow Tree
Welcome!
The Hollow Tree
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Exploring (OPEN)

2 posters

Go down

Exploring (OPEN) Empty Exploring (OPEN)

Post by Balisugar Tue Jun 26, 2012 12:44 am

Exploring (OPEN) Tumblr_loxtp6q1V51qhjs21
Flare Eldritch
Fire Dragonfly
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Flare flitted down towards the entrance to the tunnel entrance excitedly. She'd just got off training and now she wanted some fun. Flare often came to these tunnels, and every time she went a different way. But she had an excellent sense of direction so she hadn't got lost, yet. Every tunnel took her somewhere new. Some were dead ends, and one of them had led her to a pretty pool full of purple water. The point is, it was always an adventure. Flare entered the tunnels, hovering a few centimetres off the ground. She travelled for about a minute before she heard something. "Hello?" she called out. "Anybody there?"
Balisugar
Balisugar

Back to top Go down

Exploring (OPEN) Empty Re: Exploring (OPEN)

Post by Her Majesty the Cat Tue Jun 26, 2012 2:55 am

Exploring (OPEN) Tumblr_l9zzl3YEOU1qdhilgo1_500_large
"I go by many names, but you can call me Spice."
Species: Dragonfly | Element: Fire | Age: 17

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

Strolling along a tunnel she knew by heart with a satisfied smirk on her face, Spice was surprised when she heard another fairy's voice. She instinctively fluttered to the top of the tunnel and conjured a tiny spark in her hand. Sure enough, she saw a girl who only looked a bit younger than her below her in the tunnel. Feeling a little more social than usual, Spice flew back down to say hello, staying about an inch off the ground, her slender wings flapping gently from time to time. Unfortunately, it came out a little less polite than she had hoped. "Well, I don't know. Do I count? Who are you, anyway?" Spice asked, trying to take the edge out of her voice. She let the spark in her hand dissolve into air and stared at the girl with vibrant amber eyes, tilting her head.
Her Majesty the Cat
Her Majesty the Cat
Admin

https://thehollowtree.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Balisugar Tue Jun 26, 2012 6:13 pm

Flare Eldritch
Fire Dragonfly

Flare whipped around to see who the mystery person was. It was a girl, she looked like she was a dragonfly as well. Flare listened to her slightly rude words and then grinned. "Well, you're a body aren't you? So if course you count. And I'm Flare, Flare Eldritch. Who areyou and why are you in these tunnels?" Flare sucked in a breath at the end of her little rant and looked at the girl expectantly. She looked vaguely familiar. Flare had probably seen her around the fire fairy area at least once.

Balisugar
Balisugar

Back to top Go down

Post by Her Majesty the Cat Tue Jun 26, 2012 11:48 pm

"So I have a little bit of a temper problem. What's it to you?"

Spice shrugged. "A body? Hmmm... maybe. I'm Spice. As for your other question, I could ask you the same thing," she said, relatively amused. "But I'm simply here because I feel like it. The tunnels are practically a second home for me." Spice raised an eyebrow, looking down on the other girl with a vague hint of suspicion on her face. "What's your excuse?" she asked, calmly putting a hand on her hip. She felt similarities between them, especially in personality, and in her mind, that meant they would probably either become fast friends or even worse enemies. Spice wasn't sure which way she wanted the conversation to go, but she didn't want to be the first one to lose her temper. This would be difficult, but Spice knew she had to keep her cool.
Her Majesty the Cat
Her Majesty the Cat
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Balisugar Wed Jun 27, 2012 6:25 am

Flare Eldritch
Fire Dragonfly

Flare raised an eyebrow as Spice said these tunnels were like her second home. Well, that's a but sad. And weird, she thought, fightig off an amused smile. Flare grinned widely a Spice's question. "I just came here to explore. Simple as that." she said with a light shrug. Flare brushed her bangs out of her eyes and examined the girl before her, wondering if they could be friends.

Balisugar
Balisugar

Back to top Go down

Post by Her Majesty the Cat Wed Jun 27, 2012 5:28 pm

"Let's just say I like the tunnels."

Spice brushed her hair out of her face and smiled. "That's cool. But you're not going to get anywhere fun with this tunnel," she said honestly, looking off to the right. "The best one is further off to the right. I heard it goes all the way down to water and under the Mermaid Pool, but that's not the point. It branches off into so many other tunnels that even I haven't explored them all yet..." she added, her eyes lighting up at the prospect of adventure. "I will, though. One day. Right now I'm working on getting up to Air. I really want to see what it's like to fly up there with all the wind." Spice wasn't lying. She loved having a touch of danger in her life, and storms seemed like the perfect fit. "Or maybe shadow. They seem so mysterious, and I figure out of all the elements, fire fairies would be the best to light up the dark, you know?"
Her Majesty the Cat
Her Majesty the Cat
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Balisugar Sun Jul 22, 2012 12:59 am

Flare Eldritch
Fire Dragonfly

"Well, I'm going to explore this one anyway I came down here, so I intend to find the end." Flare said stubbornly. No way was she going to let someone turn her off a tunnel. Maybe it had something good at the end and Spice had just never found it. There were all sorts of possibilities. "Are you going to come, even though you've already explored it?" she asked curiously. Flare wouldn't sau no to a little bit of company.

Balisugar
Balisugar

Back to top Go down

Post by Her Majesty the Cat Sun Jul 22, 2012 6:39 pm

Charlotte "Spice" Kane
Outfit

"I guess I could be wrong, although, if so, this is truly a rare occurrence. What's your point?"

Shrugging, Spice let out a sigh. "I might as well. I suppose the one I'm thinking of could be a different tunnel, or perhaps they've opened up a new one. Or maybe someone else will be wandering as well..." she said thoughtfully, alighting into the air again and fluttering down the tunnel. I was so sure this is the tunnel that led to that old fairies' home... but could it be the one that leads to the kitchen down in Earth? Ooh! I hope it's new one. Fire fairies are boring. I seriously need to meet some other element types. That would be awesome. I wonder if they'd be open to a duel. Spice wondered, her eyes flashing even though she did not speak the words aloud.
Her Majesty the Cat
Her Majesty the Cat
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum